We at Purrfect Feline Friends, Inc. are comitted to matching up every individiual and family adoptor with the right cat, depending on the need of the adoptors, the home environment, and the needs of the cat.
- Potential adoptors must submit an adoption application.
- We ask for a donation, based on the age and health of the cat. All donations are tax deductable and will be used to help rescue other cats.
- All our cats are tested for FeLV/ FIV, vaccinated, dewormed, frontline applied and are healthy at the time of adoption. Some of them have been microchipped as well.
- Purrfect Feline Friends will conduct a home visit to help your adopted cat get settled in his or her new environment.
- We reserve the right to refuse to adopt out a cat.
Click here for an adoption application.
For information about any of our cats, or about volunteer or donating to Purrfect Feline Friends, please contact Catherine at: email@example.com.